Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- Shipping charges are calculated at checkout once your shipping address has been entered.
- Standard shipping orders are dispatched within 2 to 3 business days.
- Bulk orders may take up to 8 business days to be dispatched. Please contact us in advance of your order so we can advise you of the dispatch time frame.
- Express post orders will be sent out within 1 to 2 business days.
- For standard post, delivery of your parcel can take anywhere from 2 to 12 business days, depending on your location.
City Standard Shipping Delivery Time frame Estimate:
Melbourne - 2 to 5 Business days
Adelaide - 2 to 5 Business days
Sydney - 2 to 6 Business days
Canberra - 2 to 6 Business days
Hobart - 3 to 7 Business days
Brisbane - 3 to 7 Business days
Cairns - 5 to 12 Business days
Perth - 5 to 12 Business days
Darwin - 7 to 12 Business days
Alice Springs - 7 to 12 Business days
- All parcels must be signed for apon delivery, unless your item is being delivered to a P.O Box or a selected business address. If you require your parcel to be delivered without a signature please make a note to us at the checkout in the box and let us know (PLEASE NOTE: pawgie is not responsible for lost purchases once they have been delivered).
- Pawgie is not responsible for any damage that may occur during delivery.
- World wide shipping available.
- All Australian orders are shipped using Australia Post, Couriers Please and Fastway Couriers.
- For parcels delivered through Couriers Please and Fastway Couriers, you are given a chance for re-delivery on a selected day. If for whatever reason, Couriers Please/Fastway Couriers are unable to re-deliver your parcel (see www.couriersplease.com.au or www.fastway.com.au for further information), your parcel will be returned to the depot for collection. If you are unable to collect your parcel and re-delivery is required again, then you will be charged for re-delivery.
- For parcels being delivered through Australia Post, if your parcel is unable to be delivered, your parcel will be held at your local post office for ten business days and then returned to us (as per Australia Post procedures). If you are unable to collect your parcel within the ten business days, a return fee and a re-delivery charge will apply.
RETURN, EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Please take care when purchasing product as we do not refund or exchange for change of mind or for unexpected possible occurring delays.
- We will accept exchanges for attire sizing errors providing the product is kept in it's original condition with the tags attached, however all postage charges must be covered by the customer.
- Returns will be accepted for faulty product and it is the responsibility of the buyer to check the product when received, including when delivered directly to a third party. All our product is quality checked before dispatch. If in a rare circumstance you do receive a product that is faulty, please contact us immediately and we will organise a replacement item and will cover postage charges of the item. If for some reason, we are unable to replace the item a refund will be made by EFT to a nominated Bank Account or credit will be given, however the original delivery fee is non-refundable.